Friday, December 7, 2012

Bathroom update

Nothing happens too quickly here but we get there eventually.  I thought a little update of our downstairs guestroom was in order, even though it is not finished....  and probably won't be until after Christmas.  If you want to see the beginning click here

So onto the photos of what's happening.  After the wet seal, we had the tiling done and installation of the glass screen, the pedastal sink and the toilet is still to be finished.  I am so pleased with the bevelled tiles on the walls and the hexagonal tiles on the floor.  They have come up really well.  So be patient as there are quite a few photos.



This is the linen and bed I have purchased to go into the bedroom.  It is from Provincial Home Living and I have eyed it off for such a long time and am so happy to finally be able to use it very soon.  I love the red colour scheme and I think it will suit that room and our home very well.  The toilet roll holder and toilet brush are from Recollections and again suit the period style I have opted for.


We have had to replace the old garage doors, they were too far gone/too hard to restore.  We have some really lovely hopscotch style french doors which will match the hopscotch windows we had put in earlier.  Next week will see the painting and then after Christmas I will give the room a zush.  I have to pick up my venetian mirror and Louis chair which are waiting for me in Melbourne and then I will have some fun decorating.




















Till next time....




6 comments:

  1. Ooh Jenny, I love it all.....Cant wait to see the end result, its going to look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Trish. Hope your plans are underway. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wow Jen! It's looking fantastic. I love it all - tiles, bathroom fittings & accessories, bed linen, mirror and the chair. I can't wait to see the finished product after you've zushed it! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floor tiles!!!!

    And that chair <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tiles you have used, and the linen is so pretty.Seems to be all coming together well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is precisely how I wold have done it. I love subway tiles and the mosaics on the floor.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note... It is very much appreciated. Happy blogging.